Ade Candra's

Welcome to Ade Candra's blog. This is my personal journey I share with all of my family, my friends, and who want to know me closer... Thank you to be here...



Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Inspiration for life

This a good articel to start your new days so just face it...

This is a very beautiful message worth passing on to everyone.
I totally agree with everything said here.......worth keeping for inspiration and to keep us all going........
One day I decided to quit...I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality... I wanted to quit my life. I went to the woods to have one last talk with God. "God", I said. "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?" His answer surprised me...
"Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"
"Yes", I replied.
"When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care ofthem. I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from theearth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from thebamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the second year the Ferngrew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bambooseed. But I did not quit on the bamboo" He said.
"In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I wouldnot quit. In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would not quit" He said.
"Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared tothe fern it was seemingly small and insignificant...But just 6 months laterthe bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall. It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle." He said to me.
"Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots?
"
"I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you". "Don't compare yourself to others" He said. "The bamboo had a differentpurpose than the fern. Yet they both make the forest beautiful". "Your time will come", God said to me. "You will rise high"
"How high should I rise?" I asked."How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return."As high as it can?" I questioned "Yes" He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can" I left the forest and bring back this story. I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you. He will never give up on you.
Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness; bad days give you experiences; both are essential to life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home